Search This Blog

Recipes

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A New Homeschooling Review: Coming Soon!

We are trying a new program with our homeschool this month!  We have a one month trial from Time 4 Learning that we'll be "test driving".  I have some official words that I need to post from Time 4 Learning : I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.
So that's the deal. We get to try this curriculum for one month for FREE!  We'll let you know how it goes and what our thoughts are after we've used the program.  I have high hopes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! Came across your blog and wanted to say that we are long time T4L users and still love it! :) We've been using for about six years or so...long enough to get weepy when thinking about not being able to use it for my oldest once he finishes this year (it's a K-8 program right now, and he's in 8th grade!), lol. I hope you enjoy your free month, and I'm looking forward to checking back with you to see what you guys thought. :)

Katie